UIDAI Aadhar card Updates:Aadhar card Aadhaar card can be downloaded again online.
Have to adopt simple steps for this. those that don't have a mobile number may download their Aadhar Card.
UIDAI Aadhar card Updates:The premise for an Indian national has become one in all the most necessary identity proofs to require advantage of all government benefits. the bottom serves as your identity card as well as proof of address. The 12-digit number that's provided by the Indian Central Identification Authority, UIDAI, is termed Aadhaar number, that is written in front of your Aadhaar card.
Once you go to your nearest Aadhar station/center and enter your name for the Aadhar card, you only have to download or print the e-aadhaar. In fact, solving issues related to the foundation is very easy. Most of the problems related to the foundation are resolved on the online UIDAI official website uidai.gov.in. Learn a simple process that can download your Aadhar Card.
UIDAI Aadhaar card Updates: Get Aadhar card without a mobile number
You can not get your aadhaar online without the registered mobile number. However, it is not difficult to get your Aadhar card. To get the aadhaar without a mobile number, you have to follow the steps given below.
- Visit the nearest aadhaar station/center with your aadhaar number.
- Get the required biometric details verified like thumb print or retina scan.
- Do not forget to take other identity proofs like PAN and ID.
- The person in the aadhaar station/center will give print out of the aadhar card .
- To get the print of the aadhaar printed on a normal paper, Rs 50 will be required. To print on PVC i.e. 100 will be given
UIDAI Card Update: Know your Aadhaar Number on Mobile
If you want to get your new Aadhaar number on mobile, you will need to follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the UIDAI official website resident.uidai.gov.in/get-aadhaar-no.
- Enter your 14-digit nomination ID, date and time of enrollment written on the slip given at the time of registering the aadhaar.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Enter security code.
- Click the Send OTP tab for further processing.
- Obtain 6 digit OTP on your registered number.
- Enter the OTP and click the submit button.
- Aadhaar number will be available on your registered mobile number as a message.